Thanks Given
    Thanked 234x in 164 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
    ~Animals Have First Rights of Creation~

God gave man dominion over the animals, therefore their rights are whatever we say they are.

Nice try.

Not.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Genesis 1
    The Creation of the World

1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.

6 And God said, “Let there be an expanse[a] in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.” 7 And God made[b] the expanse and separated the waters that were under the expanse from the waters that were above the expanse. And it was so. 8 And God called the expanse Heaven.[c] And there was evening and there was morning, the second day.

9 And God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry land Earth,[d] and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And God saw that it was good.

11 And God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants[e] yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, on the earth.” And it was so. 12 The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed according to their own kinds, and trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening and there was morning, the third day.

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons,[f] and for days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth.” And it was so. 16 And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars. 17 And God set them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, 18 to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening and there was morning, the fourth day.

20 And God said, “Let the waters swarm with swarms of living creatures, and let birds[g] fly above the earth across the expanse of the heavens.” 21 So God created the great sea creatures and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarm, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 And God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.” 23 And there was evening and there was morning, the fifth day.

24 And God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds—livestock and creeping things and beasts of the earth according to their kinds.” And it was so. 25 And God made the beasts of the earth according to their kinds and the livestock according to their kinds, and everything that creeps on the ground according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

26 Then God said, “Let us make man[h] in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

27 So God created man in his own image,
    in the image of God he created him;
    male and female he created them.

28 And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” 29 And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food. 30 And to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the heavens and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.” And it was so. 31 And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.

The Seventh Day, God Rests
    2 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2 And on the seventh day God finished his work that he had done, and he rested on the seventh day from all his work that he had done. 3 So God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it God rested from all his work that he had done in creation.

Source: English Standard Version (ESV)
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lection LXXXVI

Yeshua Appeareth In The Temple Blood Sacrifices Cease

1. THE same day, at the time of sacrifice in the Temple there appeared among the dealers in beasts and in birds, One clothed in white raiment, bright as light, and in his hand a whip of seven cords.

2. And at the sight of him, those who sold and bought fled in terror, and some of them fell as dead men, for they remembered how before his death Yeshua had driven them away from the Temple enclosure, in like manner.

3. And some declared that they had seen a spirit. And others that they had seen him who was crucified and that he had risen from the dead.

4. And the sacrifices ceased that day in the Temple, for all were in fear, and none could be had to sell or to buy, but, rather, they let their captives go free.

5. And the priests and elders caused a report to be spread, That they who had seen it were drunken, and had seen nothing. But many affirmed that they had seen him with their own eyes, and felt on their backs the scourge, but were powerless to resist, for when some of the bolder among them put forth their hands, they could not seize the form which they beheld, nor grasp the whip which chastised them.

6. And from that time, these believed in Yeshua, that he was sent from God, to deliver the oppressed, and free those that were bound. And they turned from their ways and sinned no longer.

7. To others he also appeared in love and mercy and healed them by his touch, and delivered them from the hands of the persecutor. And many like things were reported of him, and many said, Of a truth the Kingdom is come.

8. And some of those who had slept and risen, when Yeshua rose from the dead appeared, and were seen by many in the holy City, and great fear fell upon the wicked, but light and gladness came to the righteous in heart.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Nemo's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 139x in 94 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If God made man in His own image to have dominion over all living things, then God must have made a mistake; for of all creatures great and small, man is probably the least perfect. Many species have long since reached a state of perfection in their evolution; whereas Homo sapiens sapiens has been around for a relatively short period of time, and not likely to survive much longer for being hellbent on self-destruction. This is hardly "intelligent design"! Even the lowly roach is better suited for survival: it has remained virtually unchanged for millions of years, being perfectly adapted to every terrestrial environment between the polar icecaps, and very likely to be crawling about for millions of years after all traces of man have vanished from the earth.
    Last edited by Nemo; 04-28-2020 at 08:48 AM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lection LXXXVII

Yeshua Appeareth to the Twelve

1. THEN the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Yeshua and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. But they were affrighted and supposed that they had seen a spirit.

2. And he said unto them, Behold, it is I myself, like as ye have seen me aforetime. A spirit can in deed appear in flesh and bones as ye see me have. Behold my hands and my feet, handle and see.

3. And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his Heart. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.

4. For Thomas, called Didymus, one of the disciples, had said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his heart, I will not believe. Then saith he to Thomas, Behold my hands, my heart, and my feet; reach hither thy hands, and be not faithless but believing.

5. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God! And Yeshua saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed; blessed are they that have not seen and yet have believed.

6. Then saith Yeshua unto them again, Peace be unto you, as Abba Amma hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this he breathed on them and said unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost; preach the Gospel, and anounce ye unto all nations; the resurrection of the Son of Man.

7. Teach ye the holy law of love which I have delivered unto you. And whosoever forsake their sins, they are remitted unto them, and whosoever continue in their sins they are retained unto them.

8. Baptise them who believe and repent, bless and anoint them, and offer ye the pure Oblation of the fruits of the earth, which I have appointed unto you for a Memorial of me.

9. Lo, I have given my body and my blood to be offered on the Cross, for the redemption of the world from the sin against love, and from the bloody sacrifices and feasts of the past.

10. And ye shall offer the Bread of life, and the Wine of salvation, for a pure Oblation with incense, as it is written of me, and ye shall eat and drink thereof for a memorial, that I have delivered all who believe in me from the ancient bondage of your ancestors.

11. For they, making a god of their belly, sacrificed unto their god the innocent creatures of the earth, in place of the carnal nature within themselves.

12. And eating of their flesh and drinking of their blood to their own destruction, corrupted their bodies and shortened their days, even as the Gentiles who knew not the truth, or who knowing it, have changed it into a lie.

13. As I send you, so send ye others also, to do these things in my Name, and he laid his hands upon them.

14. In the like manner as the Apostles, so also be ordained Prophets and Evangelists and Pastors, a Holy Priesthood, and afterwards he laid his hand upon those whom they chose for Deacons, one for each of the fourfold twelve.

15. And these are for the rule and guidance of the Church Universal, that all may be perfected in their places in the Unity of the Body of the Christ.

http://www.essene.com/NazareneGospel...12_9.html#gn87

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lection XIV

The Calling Of Andrew And Peter
    The Teaching of Cruelty in Animals
    The Two Rich Men

1. NOW Herod the tetrarch, being reproved by John the Baptist for Herodias his brother Philip’s wife, and for all the evils which he had done, added yet this above all, that he shut up John in prison.

2. And Iesus began to preach, and to say, Repent; for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. And as he was walking by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net in the sea; for they were fishers. And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. And they straightway forsook their nets, and followed him.

3. And going on from thence, he saw other two brethren, James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, in a ship with Zebedee their father, mending their nets; and he called them. And they immediately left their nets, and the ship, and their father, and followed him.

4. And Iesus went about all Galilee, teaching in, their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. And the fame of his miracles went throughout all Syria, and they brought unto him many sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy, and he healed them.

5. And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judea, and from beyond Jordan.

6. AND as Iesus was going with some of his disciples he met with a certain man who trained dogs to hunt other creatures. And he said to the man, Why doest thou thus? and the man said, By this I live and what profit is there to any in these creatures? these creatures are weak, but the dogs they are strong. And Iesus said, Thou lackest wisdom and love. Lo, every creature which God hath made hath its end, and purpose, and who can say what good is there in it? or what profit to thyself, or mankind?

7. And, for thy living, behold the fields yielding their increase, and the fruit-bearing trees and the herbs; what needest thou more than these which honest work of thy hands will not give to thee? Woe to the strong who misuse their strength, Woe to the hunters for they shall be hunted.

8. And the man marvelled, and left off training the dogs to hunt, and taught them to save life rather than destroy, And he learned of the doctrines of Iesus and became his disciple.

9. AND behold there came to him two rich men, and one said, Good Master. But he said, Call me not good, for One alone is the All good, and that is God.

10. And the other said to him, Master, what good thing shall I do and live? Iesus said, Perform the Law and the prophets. He answered, I have performed them. Iesus answered, Go, sell all thou hast and divide with the poor, and follow me. But this saying pleased him not.

11. And the Lord said unto him, How sayest thou that thou hast performed the Law and the prophets? Behold many of thy brethren are clad with filthy rags, dying from hunger and thy house is full of much goods, and there goeth from it nought unto them.

12. And he said unto Simon, It is hard for the rich to enter the kingdom of heaven, for the rich care for themselves, and despise them that have not.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EARLY CHRISTIAN DOCUMENTS REVEAL THAT JESUS
    AND HIS APOSTLES ABSTAINED FROM THE FLESH OF ANIMAL

Their testimony are as follows:

Documents in the Clementine Homilies xii, ch. 6, Peter's diet consisted of " only bread and oil and herbs (use sparingly)," and Matthew is said to have been content with seeds and nuts, hard-shelled fruits, and vegetables, without the use of flesh."

Hegesippus, in Euseb. H. E., 11, 23, says that James (the Lord's brother) was holy from his birth, drank no wine and ate no flesh. It is interesting to note that Hegesippus apparently got his information from The Ascent of James, a distinctively Essene and anti-Pauline work which also represented James as condemning sacrifices.

The early Christian writers who proclaimed against the habit of flesh-eating included Tertullian, Clement of Alexandria, John Chrysostom and the author of the Clementine Homilies.

In his work, Dejejuniis: adversus Psychios, Tertullian describes the flesh-eater in scathing terms, and expresses his opinion that the Jesus was wont to abstain from flesh food.

The author of the Clementine Homilies (which date back to the middle of the second century) says: "The unnatural eating of flesh-meats is as polluting as the heathen worship of devils with its sacrifices and impure feasts."'

Clement of Alexandria recommends a diet of vegetables, roots, olives, herbs, milk, cheese, fruits, and all kinds of dry food."

Saint John Chrysostom, in his Homilies, pours bitter invective on the flesh-eaters, who are worse than tigers, and calls his followers to pure and simple habits. The man who lives for his stomach he accounts as good as dead, and he would have those who aim at the highest life eat pulse and (if they feel the need) other vegetable fruits.

WHAT SCHOLARS ARE SAYING

Archdeacon Wilberforce of Westminster said "that after the Council of Nicea, AD 325, the MSS. of the New Testament were considerably tampered with".

https://www.essene.com/NazareneGospel/index.html

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orion Rules For This Useful Post:

Standing Wolf (08-31-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lection XXI

Yeshua Rebuketh Cruelty to a Horse
    Condemneth the Service of Mammon
    Blesseth Infants

1. AND it came to pass that the Lord departed from the City and went over the mountains with this disciples. And they came to a mountain whose ways were steep and there they found a man with a beast of burden.
    2. But the horse had fallen down, for it was over laden, and he struck it till the blood flowed. And Yeshua went to him and said: "Son of cruelty, why strikest thou thy beast? Seest thou not that it is too weak for its burden, and knowest thou not that it suffereth ?"
    3. But the man answered and said: "What hast thou to do therewith ? I may strike it as much as it pleaseth me, for it is mine own, and I bought it with a goodly sum of money. Ask them who are with thee, for they are of mine acquaintance and know thereof."
    4. And some of the disciples answered and said: Yea, Lord, it is as he saith, We have seen when he bought it. And the Lord said again "See ye not then how it bleedeth, and hear ye not also how it waileth and lamenteth ?" But they answered and said: "Nay, Lord, we hear not that it waileth and lamenteth ? "
    5. And the Lord was sorrowful, and said: "Woe unto you because of the dulness of your hearts, ye hear not how it lamenteth and crieth unto the heavenly Creator for mercy, but thrice woe unto him against whom it crieth and waileth in its pain."
    6. And he went forward and touched it, and the horse stood up, and its wounds were healed. But to the man he said: "Go now thy way and strike it henceforth no more, if thou also desireth to find mercy."
    7. AND seeing the people come unto him, Yeshua, said unto his disciples, Because of the sick I am sick; because of the hungry I am hungry; because of the thirsty I am athirst.
    8. He also said, I am come to end the sacrifices and feasts of blood, and if ye cease not offering and eating of flesh and blood, the wrath of God shall not cease from you, even as it came to your fathers in the wilderness, who lusted for flesh, and they eat to their content, and were filled with rottenness, and the plague consumed them.
    9. And I say unto you, Though ye be gathered together in my bosom, if ye keep not my commandments I will cast you forth. For if ye keep not the lesser mysteries, who shall give you the greater.
    10. He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
    11. If therefore ye have not been faithful in the mammon of unrighteousness, who will commit to your trust the true riches? And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man’s, who shall give you that which is your own ?
    12. No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things, and they derided him.
    13. And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
    14. The law and the prophets were until John; since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, than one title of the law to fail.
    15. Then there came some women to him and brought their infants unto him, to whom they yet gave suck at their breasts, that he should bless them; and some said, Why trouble ye the master?
    16. But Yeshua rebuked them, and said, Of such will come forth those who shall yet confess me before men. And he took them up in his arms and blessed them.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lection VI

Childhood And Youth Of Iesus the Christ

He Delivereth a Lion from the Hunters

1. NOW, Joseph and Mary, his parents, went up to Jerusalem every year at the Feast of the Passover and they observed the feast after the manner of their brethren, who abstained from bloodshed and the eating of flesh and from strong drink. And when he was twelve years old, he went to Jerusalem with them after the custom of the feast.

2. And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Yeshua tarried behind in Jerusalem; and his parents knew not of it. But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day’s Journey and they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance. And when they found him not, they turned back to Jerusalem, seeking him.

3. And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions. And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.

4. And when they saw him, they were amazed; and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing. And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be in my Parents’ House. And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them. But his mother kept all these sayings in her heart.

5. And a certain prophet seeing him, said unto him, Behold the Love and the Wisdom of God are one in thee, therefore in the age to come shalt thou be called Yeshua, for by the Christ shall God save mankind, which now is verily as the bitterness of the sea, but it shall yet be turned into sweetness, but to this generation the Bride shall not be manifest, nor yet to the age to come.

6. And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them. And he made wheels, and yokes, and tables also, with great skill. And Yeshua increased in stature, and in favour with God and man.

7. AND on a certain day the child Yeshua came to a place where a snare was set for birds, and there were some boys there. And Yeshua said to them, who hath set this snare for the innocent creatures of God? Behold in a snare shall they in like manner be caught. And he beheld twelve sparrows as it were dead.

8. And he moved his hands over them, and said to them, Go, fly away, and while ye live remember me. And they arose and fled away making a noise. And the Jews, seeing this, were astonished and told it unto the priests.

9. And other wonders did the child, and flowers were seen to spring up beneath his feet, where there had been naught but barren ground before. And his companions stood in awe of him.

10. A certain day after this, the child Yeshua was playing with his companions, younger than himself and they gathered round him, and chose him as their king. And as he sat they twined an olive branch with flowers and they made it into a crown, and they placed it on his heads and a reed in his hand for a sceptre.

11. And they made obeisance to him, saying, Hail, King of Israel! And he said unto them, Hold your peace, ye know not what ye say. Tell it not unto any. Such words are not for you to proclaim, but for them to whom it shall be given.

12. And they marvelled, and one passing by heard it, and he said, Yea, truly, ye have chosen well, for he is a comely child and of great nobility.

13. AND in the eighteenth year of his age, Yeshua was espoused unto Miriam, a virgin of the tribe of Judah with whom he lived seven years, and she died, for God took her, that he might go on to the higher things which he had to do, and to suffer for the sons and daughters of men.

14. And Yeshua, after that he had finished his study of the law, went down again into Egypt that he might learn of the wisdom of the Egyptians, even as Moses did. And going into the desert, he meditated and fasted and prayed, and obtained the power of the Holy Name, by which he wrought many miracles.

15. And for seven years he conversed with God face to face, and he learned the language of birds and of beasts, and the healing powers of trees, and of herbs, and of flowers, and the hidden secrets of precious stones, and he learned the motions of the Sun and the Moon and the stars, and the powers of the letters, and mysteries of the Square and the Circle and the Transmutation of things, and of forms, and of numbers, and of signs. From thence he returned to Nazareth to visit his parents, and he taught there and in Jerusalem as an accepted Rabbi, even in the temple, none hindering him.

16. AND after a time he went into Assyria and India and into Persia and into the land of the Chaldeans. And he visited their temples and conversed with their priests, and their wise men for many years, doing many wonderful works, healing the sick as he passed through their countries.

17. And the beasts of the field had respect unto him and the birds of the air were in no fear of him, for he made them not afraid, yea even the wild beasts of the desert perceived the power of God in him, and did him service bearing him from place to place.

18. For the Spirit of Divine Humanity filling him, filled all things around him, and made all things subject unto him, and thus shall yet be fulfilled the words of the prophets, The lion shall lie down with the calf, and the leopard with the kid, and the wolf with the lamb, and the bear with the ass, and the with the dove. And a child shall lead them.

19. And none shall hurt or destroy in my holy mountain, for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Holy One even as the waters cover the bed of the sea. And in that day I will make again a covenant with the beasts of the earth and the fowls of the air, and the fishes of the sea and with all created things. And will break the bow and the sword and all the instruments of warfare will I banish from the earth, and will make them to lie down in safety, and to live without fear.

20. And I will betroth thee unto me for ever in righteousness and in peace and in loving kindness, and thou shalt know thy God, and the earth shalt bring forth the corn the wine and the oil, and I will say unto them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say unto me, Thou art our God.

21. And on a certain day as he was passing by a mountain side nigh unto the desert, there met him a lion and many men were pursuing him with stones and javelins to slay him.

22. But Yeshua rebuked them, saying, Why hunt ye these creatures of God, which are more noble than you? By the cruelties of many generations they were made the enemies of man who should have been his friends.

23. If the power of God is shown in them, so also is shown his long suffering and compassion. Cease ye to persecute this creature who desireth not to harm you, see ye not how he fleeth from you, and is terrified by your violence?

24. And the lion came and lay at the feet of Yeshua, and shewed love to him; and the people were astonish , and said, Lo, this man loveth all creatures and hath power to command even these beasts from the desert, and they obey him.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lection XXIV

Yeshua Denounces Cruelty
    He Healeth the Sick

1. As Yeshua passed through a certain village he saw a crowd of idlers of the baser sort, and they were tormenting a cat which they had found and shamefully treating it. And Yeshua commanded them to desist and began to reason with them, but they would have none of his words, and reviled him.

2. Then he made a whip of knotted cords and drove them away, saying, This earth which my Father-Mother made for joy and gladness, ye have made into the lowest hell with your deeds of violence and cruelty; And they fled before his face.

3. But one more vile than the rest returned and defied him. And Yeshua put forth his hand, and the young man’s arm weathered, and great fear came upon all; and one said, He is a sorcerer.

4. And the next day the mother of the young man came unto Yeshua, praying that he would restore the withered arm. And Yeshua spake unto them of the law of love and the unity of all life in the one family of God. And he also said, As ye do in this life to your fellow creatures, so shall it be done to you in the life to come.

5. And the young man believed and confessed his sins, and Yeshua stretched forth his hand, and his withered arm became whole even as the other, And the people glorified God who had given such power unto man.

6. AND when Yeshua departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying and saying, Thou son of David, have mercy on us. And when he was come into the house the blind men came to him, and Yeshua saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this?

7. They said unto him, Yea, Lord. Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you. And their eyes were opened, and Yeshua straitly charged them, saying, See that ye tell no man, But they, when they were departed, spread abroad his fame in all that country.

8. As they went forth, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a demon. And when the demon was cast out the dumb spake, and the multitude marvelled° saying, It was never so seen in Israel. But the Pharisees said, He casteth out demons through the prince of the demons.

9. AND Yeshua went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the gospel of the kingdom and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

10. But when he saw the multitudes he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.

11. Then said he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plentiful, but the labourers are few; pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

12. AND his disciples brought him two small baskets with bread and fruit, and a pitcher of water. And Yeshua set the bread and the fruit before them and also the water. And they did eat and drink and were filled.

13. And they marvelled, for each had enough and to spare, and there were four thousand. And they departed blessing God for what they had heard and seen.

https://www.essene.com/NazareneGospe...12_3.html#gn24

+ Reply to Thread