Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lection XXXIII

By The Shedding Of Blood Of Others
    Is No Remission Of Sins

1. Yeshua was teaching his disciples in the outer court of the Temple and one of them said unto him: Master, it is said by the priests that without shedding of blood there is no remission. Can then the blood offering of the law take away sin?

2. And Yeshua answered: No blood offering, of beast or bird, or man, can take away sin, for how can the conscience be purged from sin by the shedding of innocent blood? Nay, it will increase the condemnation.

3. The priests indeed receive such offering as a reconciliation of the worshippers for the trespasses against the law of Moses, but for sins against the Law of God there can be no remission, save by repentance and amendment.

4. Is it not written in the prophets, Put your blood sacrifices to your burnt offerings, and away with them, and cease ye from the eating of flesh, for I spake not to your fathers nor commanded them, when I brought them out of Egypt, concerning these things? But this thing I commanded saying:

5. Obey my voice and walk in the ways that I have commanded you, and ye shall be my people, and it shall be well with you. But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear.

6. And what doth the Eternal command you but to do justice, love mercy and walk humbly with your God? Is it not written that in the beginning God ordained the fruits of the trees and the seeds and the herbs to be food for all flesh?

7. But they have made the House of Prayer a den of thieves, and for the pure Oblation with Incense, they have polluted the altars with blood, and eaten of the flesh of the slain.

8. But I say unto you: Shed no innocent blood nor eat ye flesh. Walk uprightly, love mercy, and do justly, and your days shall be long in the land.

9. The corn that groweth from the earth with the other grain, is it not transmuted by the Spirit into my flesh? The grapes of the vineyard, with the other fruits are they not transmuted by the Spirit into my blood? Let these, with your bodies and souls be your Memorial to the Eternal.

10. In these is the presence of God manifest as the Substance and as the Life of the world. Of these shall ye eat and drink for the remission of sins, and for eternal life, to all who obey my words.

11. Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market, a pool which is called Bethesda, having five porches. In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the waters.

12. For at a certain season, an angel went down into the pool and troubled the waters; whosoever went first into the waters was made whole of whatever disease he had. And a man impotent from his birth was there.

13. And Yeshua said unto him. Bring not the waters healing? He said unto him. Yea, Lord, but I have no man when the water is troubled to put me in, and while I am trying to come another steppeth down before me. And Yeshua said to him, Arise, take up thy bed and walk. And immediately he rose and walked. And on the same day was the Sabbath.

14. The Jews therefore said to him, It is the Sabbath it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed. And he that was healed wist not that it was Yeshua. And Yeshua had conveyed himself away, a multitude being in that place.

From The Gospel of the Perfect Life aka The Gospel of the Holy Twelve

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lection VI

Childhood And Youth Of Iesus the Christ
    He Delivereth a Lion from the Hunters

1. NOW, Joseph and Mary, his parents, went up to Jerusalem every year at the Feast of the Passover and they observed the feast after the manner of their brethren, who abstained from bloodshed and the eating of flesh and from strong drink. And when he was twelve years old, he went to Jerusalem with them after the custom of the feast.

2. And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Yeshua tarried behind in Jerusalem; and his parents knew not of it. But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day’s Journey and they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance. And when they found him not, they turned back to Jerusalem, seeking him.

3. And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions. And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.

4. And when they saw him, they were amazed; and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing. And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be in my Parents’ House. And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them. But his mother kept all these sayings in her heart.

5. And a certain prophet seeing him, said unto him, Behold the Love and the Wisdom of God are one in thee, therefore in the age to come shalt thou be called Yeshua, for by the Christ shall God save mankind, which now is verily as the bitterness of the sea, but it shall yet be turned into sweetness, but to this generation the Bride shall not be manifest, nor yet to the age to come.

6. And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them. And he made wheels, and yokes, and tables also, with great skill. And Yeshua increased in stature, and in favour with God and man.

7. AND on a certain day the child Yeshua came to a place where a snare was set for birds, and there were some boys there. And Yeshua said to them, who hath set this snare for the innocent creatures of God? Behold in a snare shall they in like manner be caught. And he beheld twelve sparrows as it were dead.

8. And he moved his hands over them, and said to them, Go, fly away, and while ye live remember me. And they arose and fled away making a noise. And the Jews, seeing this, were astonished and told it unto the priests.

9. And other wonders did the child, and flowers were seen to spring up beneath his feet, where there had been naught but barren ground before. And his companions stood in awe of him.

10. A certain day after this, the child Yeshua was playing with his companions, younger than himself and they gathered round him, and chose him as their king. And as he sat they twined an olive branch with flowers and they made it into a crown, and they placed it on his heads and a reed in his hand for a sceptre.

11. And they made obeisance to him, saying, Hail, King of Israel! And he said unto them, Hold your peace, ye know not what ye say. Tell it not unto any. Such words are not for you to proclaim, but for them to whom it shall be given.

12. And they marvelled, and one passing by heard it, and he said, Yea, truly, ye have chosen well, for he is a comely child and of great nobility.

13. AND in the eighteenth year of his age, Yeshua was espoused unto Miriam, a virgin of the tribe of Judah with whom he lived seven years, and she died, for God took her, that he might go on to the higher things which he had to do, and to suffer for the sons and daughters of men.

14. And Yeshua, after that he had finished his study of the law, went down again into Egypt that he might learn of the wisdom of the Egyptians, even as Moses did. And going into the desert, he meditated and fasted and prayed, and obtained the power of the Holy Name, by which he wrought many miracles.

15. And for seven years he conversed with God face to face, and he learned the language of birds and of beasts, and the healing powers of trees, and of herbs, and of flowers, and the hidden secrets of precious stones, and he learned the motions of the Sun and the Moon and the stars, and the powers of the letters, and mysteries of the Square and the Circle and the Transmutation of things, and of forms, and of numbers, and of signs. From thence he returned to Nazareth to visit his parents, and he taught there and in Jerusalem as an accepted Rabbi, even in the temple, none hindering him.

16. AND after a time he went into Assyria and India and into Persia and into the land of the Chaldeans. And he visited their temples and conversed with their priests, and their wise men for many years, doing many wonderful works, healing the sick as he passed through their countries.

17. And the beasts of the field had respect unto him and the birds of the air were in no fear of him, for he made them not afraid, yea even the wild beasts of the desert perceived the power of God in him, and did him service bearing him from place to place.

18. For the Spirit of Divine Humanity filling him, filled all things around him, and made all things subject unto him, and thus shall yet be fulfilled the words of the prophets, The lion shall lie down with the calf, and the leopard with the kid, and the wolf with the lamb, and the bear with the ass, and the with the dove. And a child shall lead them.

19. And none shall hurt or destroy in my holy mountain, for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Holy One even as the waters cover the bed of the sea. And in that day I will make again a covenant with the beasts of the earth and the fowls of the air, and the fishes of the sea and with all created things. And will break the bow and the sword and all the instruments of warfare will I banish from the earth, and will make them to lie down in safety, and to live without fear.

20. And I will betroth thee unto me for ever in righteousness and in peace and in loving kindness, and thou shalt know thy God, and the earth shalt bring forth the corn the wine and the oil, and I will say unto them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say unto me, Thou art our God.

21. And on a certain day as he was passing by a mountain side nigh unto the desert, there met him a lion and many men were pursuing him with stones and javelins to slay him.

22. But Yeshua rebuked them, saying, Why hunt ye these creatures of God, which are more noble than you? By the cruelties of many generations they were made the enemies of man who should have been his friends.

23. If the power of God is shown in them, so also is shown his long suffering and compassion. Cease ye to persecute this creature who desireth not to harm you, see ye not how he fleeth from you, and is terrified by your violence?

24. And the lion came and lay at the feet of Yeshua, and shewed love to him; and the people were astonished, and said, Lo, this man loveth all creatures and hath power to command even these beasts from the desert, and they obey him.

From the Gospel of the Perfect Life aka The Gospel of the Holy Twelve

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Birth of Yeshua In A Cave

And Joseph and Mary went into Bethlehem, the city of David.... And Mary, heavy with child...brought forth
    her firstborn babe in a cave, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger within the cave,
    for there was no room to be found for them in the town. And behold, the cave was filled with bright light as of
    the sun, and it reflected the glory of many holy angels.

And there proved to be in the cave also, an ox, and a horse, and an ass, and a sheep, and beneath the manger
    was a cat with her little ones, and there were doves also overhead, and each had its mate after its kind, the male
    with the female. Thus it came to pass that Yeshua was born in the midst of the animals which, through the
    redemption of man from ignorance and sin, he came to redeem from their sufferings, by the manifestation of the
    sons and daughters of God, all those whosoever liveth according to the Holy Law....

And in the fields, shepherds were keeping watch over their flocks by night, and lo, the angel of God came
    upon them, and the glory of the Highest shone round about them, and they were much afraid. But the angel said
    unto them, "Fear not, kind shepherds, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy and peace.... For unto
    you is born this day in Bethlehem, the city of David, a Savior, which is Yeshua, the coming Christ and Holy
    One of God." And suddenly, there was heard great singing and rejoicing, yea even a multitude of the heavenly
    host praising God, and saying, Glory be to God in the heights of the highest heaven, and on earth below, the
    seven-fold peace toward all men and women of good will." The Shepherds now said, "Let us go even unto
    David's city, and see the holiness, which is come to pass, which our God hath made known unto us this hour."

And they journeyed with haste, and found Mary and Joseph in the cave close to Bethlehem, and the Holy Child
    lying in a manger with many animals about...And when the child Yeshua came to be eight days old, he was
    consecrated to the Lord according to the Holy Law, and named Yeshua even as was spoken by the angel Gabriel
    before he was conceived in Mary's womb.... And it came to pass that certain wise men heard of this Yeshua
    being born in the cave, near Bethlehem of Judea. Being from far away, these wise men of the East had purified
    themselves and tasted not of flesh food nor of strong drink in order to find the Christ whom they sought.... For
    they had seen his star in the heavens and the sign of his presence and had come to worship and honor him as the
    Holy Child of God, even as it was written beforehand by the holy prophets that gifts would be given unto him at
    his birth, and that out of Judah shall come forth a Teacher of Righteousness, who should renew the Holy Law
    unto all the nations of the earth.

And when the wise men saw the babe with Mary his mother, they fell upon their knees, and did obeisance
    unto him. And when they had opened their treasure chest, they presented unto the Holy Child gifts of gold,
    frankincense, and myrrh, even as Adam was given such things from Eden, after he took residence in the cave of
    treasures....And after a time, the wise men being warned of God in a vision that they should not return to Herod,
    to report the whereabouts of the babe (for Herod sought after the babe to slay him), they departed into their own
    country with Herod not ever knowing again of them.

Later, behold, an angel of God appeared unto Joseph in a dream, saying. "Arise, and take the young child
    and the mother, and flee quickly into Egypt; and there remain safely until I bid thee to return, for wicked Herod
    seeks to destroy Yeshua."...And by night they departed into Egypt unto the safety of the holy brotherhood. With
    them, their brothers and sisters of the Holy Way remained for seven years, until word came that Herod was
    dead. Thus was the prophecy fulfilled, which was spoken of God, saying, "Out of Egypt have I called my
    Son."...

Elizabeth also, when she heard of Herod's insane plan, took her infant son John up into the mountains and
    hid him.... And when Zacharias would not reveal the whereabouts of John or Yeshua, they slew him in the
    Temple. Between the holy place and the altar....Then when Herod saw that he was fooled by the wise men who
    returneth not unto him, his anger was exceedingly great, and he sent forth a decree, whereby all the children in
    Bethlehem and in every nearby coastal town were slain with the sword, from two years old and under did he
    slay them.... Then came to pass the words spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, "In Rama was there a voice
    heard, much lamentation, and loud weeping, for the mourning was great, Rachel weeping for her children, but
    would not be comforted, because they are slain."

But when Herod was dead, and all was safe in Israel, behold, an angel of God appeared unto Joseph in Egypt,
    saying: "Arise in safety, and return your household into the land of Israel, for the wicked are dead which sought
    after the young child's life." And Joseph arose, and with Mary and Yeshua they came into the land of Israel,
    leaving behind them the brothers and sisters in Egypt, of the Holy Way. And they did dwell in a territory later
    known as Nazareth, even as Yeshua was called the Nazarene.

Now it came to pass, that Joseph and Mary went up to Jerusalem every year to honor the feast of the
    Unfermented Cakes and Pure Oblation, and they observed the feast after the same manner of their true brethren,
    who abstained from bloodshed and the eating of flesh and from strong drink.

And on one occasion, when Yeshua was 12 years old, he went also to Jerusalem with his parents after the
    custom of the holy feast. When they had fulfilled the required days of the feast, Yeshua tarried behind, but his
    parents knew not of it.... And it came to pass that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the
    midst of many learned men, both hearing them speak, and asking them questions. And all there that heard
    Yeshua speak, were truly astonished at his understanding and wisdom.... And when Mary and Joseph at last
    confronted him, Yeshua replied: "How is it that ye sought after me and could not find did ye not know that I
    must be in my Parent's House?" But they understood not the saying which Yeshua spake unto them.

It was at that time, that a certain prophet seeing Yeshua, said unto him, "Behold the Love and the Wisdom of
    God are one in Thee, therefore in the age to come shalt thou be called Yeshua, for by the anointed Christ shall
    God save mankind, which now is bitter as the salty sea it shall be turned into sweetness. But to this generation
    the Bride shall not be made ready, for it is yet to the age to come.

https://www.unifiedchurchofchristand...12.21.2018.pdf

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Prophecy Of Earth Being Transformed Into An Edenic Paradise

And Joseph spake these words: "Blessed be the True God of our fathers and our mothers in Israel, for in the
    acceptable time Thou hast surely heard my voice and in the day of salvation hast Thou always helped me. For
    did not Thou saith, I will preserve thy holy seed and make with thee a covenant of the people to renew the face
    of the earth and return every thing back to its root; and to cause the desolate places to be rescued from the very
    hands of those doing the spoiling. For Thou hast promised to restore Eden over the face of the earth and give
    peace and joy unto all the creatures. That Thou mayest say to the captives, Go ye forth and be set free, even as
    ye were born free; and to them that live in darkness, because of fear, Thou sayest, “Show yourselves in the light
    of day, and be ye not afraid any more; for they, one and all, shall again feed in the ways of pleasantness only.
    For Thy people at that time, shall no more hunt nor worry the creatures with fear of hungerness, for all shall be
    fed and satisfied, which I have made to rejoice before my eyes. Nay, nor shall any hunger or thirst any more;
    neither shall the heat of day smite them nor the cold of night destroy them, and none shall be weary or restless,
    for all shall be at peace with one another, under the Father-Mother God of Eternity.... Therefore, Sing ye, Holy
    Angels in the heavens, and rejoice, thou earthly man; O ye deserts break forth with righteous song: for truly
    Thou, O God, dost comfort Thy people and all Thy creatures, and surely console them that have suffered
    wrong...."

Now, it came to pass that Elizabeth's full time came.... And she brought forth a son.... And all rejoiced with
    her.... And on the eighth day the child was consecrated according to the Holy Law.... And a wondrous thing
    took place.... For the child asked for a writing table and did write his own name, John.... And they all marveled,
    for the Lord and he opened his mouth spake and praised God....

And all they that heard about John were amazed and exclaimed: “What manner of child shall this be! Surely the
    hand of the eternal One is upon him!" And the child's father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit and
    prophesied, saying, "Blessed be thou, O True God of Israel; for Thou hast surely visited and reclaimed Thy
    people. For Thou hast raised up Thy horn of salvation for us in the midst of David's household. Even as Thou
    spakest by the mouth of Thy holy prophets, which have been with us since the world's beginning, even Adam
    Thy first prophet, and now my son John, which Thou hast given us. In that we should be saved from our
    enemies. “In order to perform the mercy promised to our ancestors, always thoughtful of Thy holy covenant of
    old.... And because of all these things, O Lord, Thy child shall be called the Prophet of the Highest, the Prophet
    of the Eternal All; For he shall truly go before Thy face, O God, to prepare Thy ways for the people; to grant
    knowledge of salvation unto all nations by the remission of their sins. For it is through the tender mercy and
    justice of our God, even Thee our eternal Father whereby the very waters of truth from above hath visited us
    this day, to give true light to them that sit in darkness and in the very shadow of death itself; and to guide our
    feet as a lamp before us into the ways of peace and mercy." And he became strong in spirit and truth.

And the child John grew and became strong in the spirit and truth of the Holy Law, but his mission was
    hidden until the day of his appointed time to appear unto Israel. For it was this John that would one day baptize
    Yeshua and witness to the Christ in the form of a dove descending upon him, thus proclaiming Yeshua' identity
    to the world.

https://www.unifiedchurchofchristand...12.21.2018.pdf

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,519x in 14,779 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
    ~Animals Have First Rights of Creation~

God created the heavens and the earth and the earth was without form and void and darkness on the face of the deep...

Thoughts of a still inner voice and then the LORD said "I came to give light as a giver of life as to also strive for peace...

So that the souls of men and women may turn back to their relative innocence as when they were children feed my sheep"

And so in the beginning God called the Day Light and Darkness the Night and so set a Candle Light out with incense to keep >

The way of life flaming swords of the cherubim demonstrate the power of the LORD when fires come to keep the law as the mountains sleep

So as to when man transgresses the law of the Spirit of the wren where he in the beginning was placed in the garden to tend to it as the keeper’s

Of the light are to be faithful at all times to the just goodness of the LORD of which his earth creation man and woman and child where teachers

Would remind them of the way of life which is to not touch of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil but to only partake of the variety of every tree

And so while man did sleep he was granted his every wish and that is to live in a paradise called Eden of which the only way to keep it was to never reach

For that which was of both good and evil for in that day one ever touched of it they would also surely die which in fact means mind body soul what one sees

God created all things in the numbers of days set and forever are all things set in heaven and in earth as was done by his hands and to never ever suffer it to deceit

That sand became land for each pebble is a rock and only upon this foundation may one build as to not incur the wrath of the winds and the rains as in self-defeat

That was given to man to partake of was the food of the manna that came down from out of heaven the simple reading of scripture and prayer on his face and on his knees

That if two or three be gathered in his name let them ask the LORD of things not asking as in amiss but as faithful to the things the LORD said in the beginning to hold as truths

That all men were created equal and each to the ability they are given to praise the LORD in the brightness of his every test to depict who shall stand with him faithful and truthful

In the days to come which are forever if they be the will of one then the will of all but only by the Spirit which proceeds out of his mouth for all fornicators and adulterers and deceitful

Shall not enter into the gates of paradise nor see heaven at all but hell is for them to be bound in chains forever and forever over the flames of fire and ice water drawn down for no cup of water

On the tongue of an unbeliever would help them if a naysayer in the beginning and a naysayer all the way to the end a naysayer then is now one if they given the chance do not find one bird’s feather

Is worth more than every lie which proceeds out of the two-forked tongues of man manna-less weightless with no place save to blasphemy the very reason life was created that is even the LORD never

Willed that man woman or child would destroy the life of one of his little lambs in the animal kingdom nor kill one single beast for feelings they have to nourish to keep the way of life man first a transgressor

And then animals partook of the sin of man after his transgression and all of the creation was under assault and so the wind and the rains came and the ocean deep opened as to receive every weep of God’s tears

That inside Genesis chapter one is that every green plant was given for food for man and the animals have first rights of creation and that man was molded and placed in the Garden of Eden Genesis second chapter

That four rivers divided from one became Pishon and Gihon the Tigres and the Euphrates and man was placed in the garden to till the land and to keep it and to not to partake of the tree of knowledge of good and evil ever

That man was made a little lower than the angels and animals above them as in the heavens and the earth and separated the light from the darkness and created the waters the Seas the land the plants seeds and the foresters

To love the LORD’S creation God all and to cleave to his wife and his children and that they be taught to bind the LORD’S ways on the breastplate of the stones of the ark of the covenant that G~d gave forever animals first rights

Of creation as friends to man who is to tend the garden and to keep it always and not transgress G~d’s way but love it and abide in all his ways whether it be day or night to worship the LORD thy G~d animals first creation Knights

Because as when Adam was planted his feet into the garden he saw all of his animal friends come to meet him and he gave all of them personal as well as special names and by God we are to worship into the morning from the night

Animals Have First Rights of Creation as they are also protected by the Holy Bible that first describes how the animals came about when the Egyptian Gods called angels and helped God later make man in his own image and likeness

But no one seems to say the magic words, that as long as animals are butchered, what is considered to be given blanket amnesty when human beings say that animals have no rights although they know of these same rites ***/\/\/\

Good to hear from you again @Orion Rules, but does the bible say this or are you interpreting it to say this?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Good to hear from you again @Orion Rules, but does the bible say this or are you interpreting it to say this?
    Some scriptures relative to animal welfare and safety are in my signature. Christ said animals are our brothers and sisters. Why man suffers:

Peace Book 1

Gospels Of Peace

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 530
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,505x in 16,031 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)